Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!


Once upon a time there was a funny, short intelligent in the computers man who loved to come to work and didn't like the word hell came back and he saw that death was in the party. Mr I'm sorry Mr.Lahana I mean heck. One day he was teaching his classes when a guy popped up he said " I come for your soul and Mr.Lahana tried to run but it was to late Mr.lahana is all boring and sick now. Mr.Lahana then said " Can you please stop talking with a dull voice the student keeps talking he says it again and then the student becomes soundless". Then his most helpful student Manny noticed that he was sick and that he should rest so Manny sends him home and as soon as Lahana leaves Manny throws a party but Mr. lahana said " Manny that was so nice of you, you threw me a get well party". Manny said " Yeah lets go with that". Death walked quietly walked on Mr. Lahana and said " I'm sorry I got the wrong person I was looking for Angel Quintero I'm going to need Shurlock Homes. It was a happily ever after at least for Mr. Lahana but for Angel not so good.

1 comment:

lahana said...

Poor Angel. Oh well. Thanks for the party big guy.