Monday, April 6, 2009

Basketball

As I practice and practice nothing comes out
I sweat and sweat and nothing comes but my lungs get dried out
my eyes are burning from the sweat
my back and my neck are so very wet.

100 percent is what I give
basketball is my dream my soul my heart and what I live
when I loose I never give up
I always walk around happy and saying what's up.

2.8 seconds left and we are defending
I have the ball and they are depending
This is life that we are spending
As sweat and tears fall down from my face as it is blending.

I shake the other persons hand
And if basketball don't work I will always have a back up plan
But I'll always be a #1 fan
thank god for James Naismith he is the man.
BASKETBALL

1 comment:

lahana said...

My man. I love the part about the "backup plan". Maybe you should set this to one of your beats?