Tuesday, December 23, 2008

petland response

I am so angry and disappointed that petland sent the same thing to everyone who pleaded to stop ordering from pet mills that shows me that they don't care and as long as they make money they will keep doing what they do. they don't know that they are killing millions and millions of animals that don't even deserve to be killed then buying from pet mills where they keep the dogs until they die and that they don't care if they get sick it is horrible I hate it and If I had one of the powers that would be one of my things I would change. The way to describe petland in words is disrespectful , cruel , cheap/stingy ,uncaring , cold hearted and not giving thought to there customers this should be there logo.... stop sufering save lives say no today tommorow to puppy mills.

1 comment:

avelazquez188 said...

thank you! i got the exact same letter and i do think its wrong. Love ur posts!