Friday, December 26, 2008

MAKE A CHANGE

I think Barack Obama will make a change and he is the best for the job. Not only because he is black but because he represents that all people can do anything especially blacks. Now black people don't have an excuse saying the white man always led the country number one is that is racist and number two is Barack is black.
I believe that Barack will help everyone in the world and settle the war.What my parents taught me was that if you speak it in to existence it will happen and that your mouth is powerful. Barack Obama is great at what he does because he went to school for the studies of economics so he knows what he's dealing with hear in 2009-2013 the years he will be in the office.
I think Barack can relate to everyone all over the world because he is white and black. Some people say he's not white he's fully black just because his complexion I think Barack Hussin Obama is great for president. YES WE CAN. CHANGE,WE CAN BELIEVE IN IT. CAN WE BELIVE IN IT? YES WE CAN.

No comments: