Monday, January 12, 2009

World record.......

This year I am going for 100 blogs Mr Lahana is gonna help me by putting up more blogs and I have to do my part and stay on task I should be able to get at least 250 blogs by the beginning of March If I don't get my 100Th blog by the everyone in the school can jump me and If I get 250Th blog Mr Lahana either buys me lunch or will buy me 5 sidekicks or 8 ipods or 50 mac books Na just kidding but really I am going for My 300Th blog by the end of this year wish me luck I have a long way to go and Maybe you should try to get your 100Th blog it will give you the excellence and when you start to do it you get addicted to it and then you won't stop and that will get you the grade that you want. I was trying to figure out who has the most blogs but I couldn't find it try to beat me If you can HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA one more thing HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA one more thing HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA alright Im getting tired I'll finish tommorow but for now HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M JUST DOING THIS TO TAKE UP SPACE LOL.TTYNA.

1 comment:

lahana said...

Alright IT IS ON! I will take you out to for a juicy lunch if you get to 250 blogs by June 26. What do I get if you DON'T?