Friday, November 28, 2008

A typical day without my hearing

Hooray I finally go to the hospital to get my hearing aid. I wonder what this button does beep.... beep.... beep.... everyone covers there ears so I try to fit in and cover my ears too as the nurse comes out and presses the button to turn the alarm off. They called and said"Emmanuel michael McNeil McCullough". They repeated it three times and no one replied so I waited and then the nurse talked to me in sign language and said " what's your name I told her "Emmanuel Michael McNeil McCullough''. she helped me into the doctors office and she told the doctor something and the doctor laughed I red her lips and she said "see this is what I hate about disabled people.
The doctor came to me with a flashlight and he saw a tear come down my I he checked my ears and he put a camera in my ear to varify that I was really deaf then he put a black microphone and the I heard people in the background then talked to the doctor and said" you might not think I'm norma but I was born the same way as you , I walk the same way as you and I eat th same as soo if I'm dumb your dumb and one more thing thanks for the hearing aid now you can't talk behind my back".

THE MORAL OF THE STORY DISABLED PEOPLE ARE JUST REGULAR PEOPLE SO IF YOU MAKE FUN OF THEM YOU MAKE FUN OF YOURSELVES BY EMMANUEL MICHAEL MCNEIL MCCULLOUGH.

No comments: