Friday, February 6, 2009

AGREE OR DISAGREE

I think beyonce thinks that she can be a better boy then any other boyfriend that thinks they can break up with a girl and go out with anither and do the same thing I was once like that but I see why I did that it was because I thought that girl was cheating and I had a feeling that she would always lie to me and that she wasn't happy and If I went pro she wouldn't want to share but she went on with her life and so did I. I relized that I'm not ready for a girl and that I need to focus on my school work and my career on basketball. Beyonce talks about how bad guys are but what about the women I've also been in a relationship where a girl didn't really like me and she used me and I think this song should relate to girls and boys. I agree wh byonce alittle but she can't only blame it on the boys.

No comments: